Sunday, August 23, 2009

Heather's Famous Bread Machine Rolls

I have finally come into good graces with my husband with these rolls. It has taken me awhile to find the perfect roll recipe and here it is. I have started making this in my Kitchenaid mixer starting with the water and yeast and then add the other ingredients and mixing for 2-5 minutes until it's really smooth. You can double this in the kitchenaid as well. Makes 12-15 rolls.

(Side note from Heather: I never dissolve my yeast first, I put it in last, on top of the dry ingredients. It does make little gritty spots of yeast in your dough... but when it is baked it makes delicious little pockets of fluff! *grin* I also only knead it for about 3-4 minutes. Bottom line... these are hard to mess up! They really ARE tasty!)




No comments:

Post a Comment